I'll tell you how to make a VIP account. First of all, I'll show you a VIP account. You can see, I have my Facebook account opened. I'll show you how you can make a VIP account.


First of all, you have to open your phone. You can see, I have opened my Facebook. Now, you have to do, you will see your profile. You have to click on it. As I have clicked on it, you can see that this is my entire simpul, my entire simpul. I'm going to click on it. After clicking on it, you can see that this is my simple account. We will make it a VIP account. To make a VIP account, what do you have to do? First, I'll show you. You can see, this is my simple account. We will make it a VIP account. Now, you have to go back. After you have to open your browser.. Click on it. Click on it. You can see that you can open your mobile. I'm going to open my mobile. After you have to search Facebook VIP Cover Photo. I'm going to search. Facebook VIP I have a Facebook VIP Cover Photo. You can see, friends, that's what is written on Facebook VIP Cover Photo. I will search it. After searching, you can see that you will see a lot of photos.

You have to select one. I will click on it. After clicking, you can see that you can see that there are a lot of options. You have to download it. I have to download this photo. You can see that I have this photo.. You can see that our cover photo downloaded. After downloading it, you have to minimize it. After minimizing it, you have to go to Facebook. You can see that I have come to Facebook. Now you have to go to Google. Now, you have to search for Joker photo. After clicking on it, you will find an option. Upload photo. You have to click on it.. You can see that you have the first option, Joker Pick. You can see that the first option is Joker Pick. You have to click on it. I'll click on it. After clicking on it, you can see how a new page will open. After the new page, you have to swipe a little. After swapping, you can see you have a option. Here, you have 500 Joker images. You can see. You have to click on it. I will click on it. Click on it. You can see it has opened.


Here, you will see that it has been opened. You will see that you will get a HD photo. You have to download it. I will download it. You can see that I have it download. I have downloaded it. You can download it from here.. You can download it. After downloading it, I will minimize it. Then I will go to Facebook. After coming to Facebook, you are seeing here, camera option. You have to click on it. After clicking on it, you have to select a profile picture. You can see it. You have to click on it. I'll click on it. After clicking on it, you can see a new page open. You have downloaded it. You have to select that photo. I have to select it. After selecting it, you have to adjust it. After adjusting it, I have to click on it. After clicking on it, you can see that you have your first option is done. Profile, picture, cover, photo is done. Now, what you have to do is you have a bio option. You can see it. You have to set it. Now, what you have to do is you have to go back to Google.

I will cut it directly. After that, I will open your phone and open it. After opening your phone, you have to write Facebook VIP Bio. I will write Facebook VIP Bio. You can see, I have clicked it. After clicking, I swiped it written.. You can select it. I selected it. After clicking on it, I will copy it. After copying it, I will go to Facebook. You can see, I have swiped it a little. Now, you will get a very good bio. You have to copy it. You can see, I have copied it. You can select it. I selected it. After selecting it, I have to copy it. After copying it, I will go to Facebook. You can see, I have directly gone to Facebook. Now, you will find bio. Here, you will find an add option. You have to click on it. After clicking on it, you will see that you have to paste it. You can see that I have pasted it. After pasting it, you will see that you have a save option. You will see that you have to. Now, you have to search Facebook VIP Work Copy. You can see it.

I will search Facebook VIP Work Copy. You can see it. You will find the first option. You will find the stylist work symbol. You have to click on it. You will see that you have to click on it. You can see that I have clicked it. After clicking on it, I will swipe. After swapping, you will see that you will see that you will see something here. You can see, you can see, you can see. First of all, I will copy this one. You can copy it from here. You can see that I have it copied. After copying it, I will go to my Facebook. You can see that I have it on Facebook. Now, you have an option. You have a workplace name. You can see it. You have to click on it. After clicking on it, you will see the option Select Workplace. You have to paste it. If you have copied it, paste it. You have to paste it. After pasting it, you will see that you have a workplace name. You have to click on it.. You have to select one. After selecting one, you will find a Save All option.

Click on it. As soon as you click on Save All option, you can see it has been saved. Now, you have to go back. Then you have to go back. Then you have to go to the Google option. From here, you have to select another. You can see, I selected this one. Here, I copied it. After copying it, you have to go to Facebook.. You can see, you have the first option you have, you can click on it. As you click on it, you will see that you have a Save option, you will see that you have a Click on it. You can see that I have clicked on it. As you click on it, You click on the same process. You have to go back. You have to copy the first copy. I will copy it. You can see, I have it copied. I will go to Facebook. You have to go back. You have to go back. You have to click on the same process. You have to click on the same process. I will paste it. After paste, I will select it. I will click on the Save option. Then you have to click on the Workplace Name option.

Click on it. As soon as you click on Save All option, you can see it has been saved. Now, you have to go back. Then you have to go back. Then you have to go to the Google option. From here, you have to select another. You can see, I selected this one. Here, I copied it. After copying it, you have to go to Facebook.. You can see, you have the first option you have, you can click on it. As you click on it, you will see that you have a Save option, you will see that you have a Click on it. You can see that I have clicked on it. As you click on it, You click on the same process. You have to go back. You have to copy the first copy. I will copy it. You can see, I have it copied. I will go to Facebook. You have to go back. You have to go back. You have to click on the same process. You have to click on the same process. I will paste it. After paste, I will select it. I will click on the Save option. Then you have to click on the Workplace Name option.