All right, don't worry about technology. Let me tell you one thing. When you worry about the future, that is because you are a lack of confidence. You're a lack of imagination. We don't have, I may not have the solution for future, but there is a solution for future. We don't have the solution for future, but But young people have a solution for future. I found in this world, young people don't worry about the future. Older people worry for the future. Don't worry about the future. Don't worry about technology. Let me tell you one thing. When you worry about the future, that is because you are a lack of confidence. You're a lack of Imagination. We don't have, I may not have the solution for future, but there is a solution for future. We don't have the solution for future, but our young people have a solution for future. I found in this world, young people don't worry about the future. Older people worry for the future. I found today's successful people, They worry about the future. Let me tell you, future is the opportunity for everybody, especially the opportunity for young people, because we have nothing to lose.


This is what I tell myself 18 years ago. Eighteen years ago, we did not have money, so we have no money to lose. We don't have technology. We have no technology to lose. And then we say, We believe 10, 20 years later, e-commerce, Internet will be powerful. If we start to do now, when a lot of successful people don't like technology, don't like Internet, we start to do it. 10, 20 years later, we will be the expert. 10, 20 years later, we'll be successful. So I think, Don't worry about the future. Prepare for the future. Make your own future. Cloud computing, big data, artificial intelligence, they are new to anybody. You are successful, new to you. You are not successful, new to you. So what are you worry about? Second of the thing is don't worry about the things the other people worry about, especially don't worry about the things President and Prime Minister worry worry about. Worry about things you worry about. We, everybody, have too many things to worry about. If you do not worry about yourself, you worry too much about the world. Now, today, Ali Baba shouldn't worry about the world.


You should not worry about the world. President Putin shouldn't worry about the world. You should not worry about the world. You shouldn't worry about when you graduate, how can you make a living? How can you do something that is different? How can you do something that is fun, interesting, and helping others? By the way, don't believe that technology is going to take away human beings' jobs. Technology is going to replace a lot of stupid jobs. When the first technology revolution come, the steam machine come, people They were worried, Oh, my God, steam machine is going to take away a lot of jobs. After 50 years, the steam machine created more jobs. When electricity comes, a lot of companies worry about losing jobs, but electricity created so many jobs. Artificial intelligence, they will create more jobs. The The problem is next 20, 30 years may lose a lot of job, but this is short period. We people have to learn how we can survive in the artificial intelligence period. By the way, why human beings can win machines? Machines, they might be stronger than human beings. They might be smarter than human They might be run faster than human beings, but they can never be as wise as human beings.


Because human beings, we have belief, we have religion, we have a heart, which machine does not have. If you want to be ready for future, please do not follow yesterday's way of learning and teaching. Do not try to memory things hard and more because computer can remember things hard and more than you. Do not try to calculate faster because computer can calculate much faster than you do. Try to be creative. Try to be innovative. Try to be constructive. These are the things. Everything you learn, you think about, Is this thing can make me more creative? Is this thing can make me more innovative? Is this thing can make me more constructive? Let's do it. Also, I think when other people worry, opportunity comes. Make them worry. You should know nobody will and nobody can stop this technology revolution. You worry, it comes. You don't worry, it comes. So what's the point of a worry? So I said, People say, Jack, have you ever cried in the past 18 years doing e-business, internet in China? I don't cry because I know cry does not make any sense, does not help me. If cry can help me, I will cry every day.


We should not cry, we should make competitors cry. So think about it. Be positive. Get ready for that. And young people are the solutions for tomorrow. Young people are the solutions for all the worries. And young people, if you stay with them, you will be full of energetic. But the advice I give to the young people is that also the advice I give to myself that nothing is easy, nothing is free. If you want to be successful, you have to pay the price. Alibaba by 18 years to today's size. Yeah, we are lucky, but we work much harder than most of the people. We never sleep well and sound in the evening. I traveled last year, 867 hours a year. In the plane. In the plane. I'm working hard. My team working very hard. Eighteen years, we work like a normal company. Seventy years. Day and night. Nothing is free. Nothing is easy. Easy means you have to think different. You have to do different. If you, everybody, if John said this is right, you're for John, why you? So you have to think. For example, early days in my company, When some ideas come to my desk, Jack, this is a great idea.