And you are using the wrong thing that you don't get. The thing that you have to give in the description, you give it in the title. And the thing that you have to give in the title, you give it in the description. And you give it in the tags, which is to call SEO. If you don't want to make your video, then your video will not rank. When your video will not rank, your channel will be dead. Using SEO wrong, many creators have deleted their channel. And SEO, I have applied to this video, and I have done a bit more on this video, which has more than 1.5 million impressions. Now, in this video, we have. And tags are those that are not in the rack. And in sub, messieurs, it's the most important title. Because viewers, before clicking on your video, look at your title. Our topic today is going to be on SEO. And I'll show you a video of SEO. So let's start the SEO. So let's start the SEO. So let's start the SEO. So first of all, title me 100 words. And how new creator, what he does, he 100 words he complete.


And he understands that if I complete words, my video viral will be viral. But it's not going to happen. You have to complete your title in 70 words. No, it shouldn't be more than or not less. For example, your video is on thumbnail. So you have to write its title. You will write How to make YouTube thumbnail or how to make best thumbnail on YouTube. That title has been used a lot and it can't rank your video. If you write how to make the best YouTube thumbnail, make clickable YouTube thumbnail, then how can you create that title?. Here you can see an ad. After that, you will see a title generated. You can copy whatever you like here. And paste it in your video. And now, let's move on to the next step. You can see that the link description is given to your channel's lead. Description is short. First of all, you have to give it to me. I have to give you the details of why I have made this video, and to which category the audience has to go. For example, your video is on the thumbnail. You have to give me the description of what I have told you in the video.


You don't have to give me the full video details. You have to give me the details. You have to write the short details, so YouTube will recommend your original audience. I'll give you an AI tool. I'll give you an AI tool.. You have to click on the second app. Here you have to give it your title and generate description. Click on it. After a little time, your description will be generated. You have to copy it and paste it in your video. Now, let's move on to the next step. Tag, our videos, is the main part.. You have to search Rabbit Tag. You have to click on the first app. Use tag generator tab. You have to see a lot of tags. Here you have to click on Copy Tags and paste them. Here you have to select them. Like I'm here, I'm selecting them. This. After this, you have to paste them one by one in your video. Now, let's talk about public time. You have to public your video between 4:00 to 7:00, 7:00, 7:00, 7:00, 7:00. Middle of the afternoon. This is the best time to give your video growth. Guys, I have given you the SEO in full detail.

You can use it and viral your video.